“Reholster Gen 2″ for CZ 75 / 75B
KIRO’s “Re-Holster Gen 2” is a reinforced “mouth” and stitched-in sight rails holster.
The “Re-Holster Gen 2” is constructed of premium saddle leather and features a reinforced holster opening for ease of re-holstering. A neutral cant carrying allows users a combat positive grip. The “Tunnel Loop” directs the pistol easily and comfortably in and out the holster assuring a quick draw and an easy re-holdtering of the pistol.
This holster will hold your gun in a position with minimal footprint and will allow a positive grip for a quick, efficient draw when needed.
- Handcrafted premium steer-hide holsters
- A minimal leather thickness of 3mm.
- Silicone Edges.
- Extra Water & Moisture resistant.
- Snug fit for reduced pistol finish wear.
- Suitable for use with belts up to 1.75″ (45mm).
Re-Holster Gen 2 Features:
- Spring steel-reinforced top for easy re-holstering.
- Retention adjustment screw with passive retention
- All KIRO leather products are covered by unlimited, transferable, lifetime warranty against all flaws in materials and workmanship.