“Reholster” for SIG P226
KIRO’s “Re-Holster” is a reinforced “mouth” and stitched-in sight rails holster.
The “Re-holster” is constructed of premium saddle leather and features a reinforced holster opening for ease of re-holstering. A neutral cant carrying allows users a combat positive grip. The “Tunnel Loop” directs the pistol easily and comfortably in and out the holster assuring a quick draw and an easy re-holdtering of the pistol.
KIRO advantages and source of pride:
- Hand-made in Turkey, where leather artisan-ship has been the traditional handicraft for centuries.
- Uncompromising quality control process.
- Premium Steer-hide with suede-lined interior.
- Minimum leather material thickness of 3mm.
- Double Stitching, Two Layers of Premium Italian Varnish & Special Silicone Edges.
- Works with belts up to 1.75″ (45mm).
KIRO provides lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
Please check our warranty page for more information.