“Under Cover” for Colt 1911
KIRO’s Small Of Back holster is carried in the rear of the body at the center of the waist. This way of carrying is mostly suitable for gun carriers that spend most of the day on their feet and offers excellent concealment and an easy quick presentation of the pistol when needed.
The holster is an open muzzle designed and includes a reinforced belt loop for perfect stability.
Established and designed in Israel, manufactured in Turkey, KIRO Holsters brings the best of both worlds into its line of products – The Israeli tactical experience and the Turkish high quality leather craftsmanship.
This combination provides you with high quality products at affordable prices.
KIRO advantages and source of pride:
- Hand-made in Turkey, where leather artisan-ship has been the traditional handicraft for centuries.
- Uncompromising quality control process.
- Premium Steer-hide with suede-lined interior.
- Minimum leather material thickness of 3mm.
- Double Stitching, Two Layers of Premium Italian Varnish & Special Silicone Edges.
- Works with belts up to 1.75″ (45mm).
KIRO provides lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
Please check our warranty page for more information.